PLEASE USE THIS WEBSITE RESPONSIBLY.
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Website www.charleswellsbeers.com which are owned by Charles Wells Limited.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time and recommend that you review them regularly. Your continued use of this Website after changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as amended. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Information About Us
- We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 5720806. Our registered office is situated at The Eagle Brewery, Havelock Street Bedford, MK40 4LU, UK.
Your Access and Use
- You agree to use this Website in accordance with these Terms.
- The Website and the Services are only to be used by persons who are of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which they reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the Website. Anyone who is not of legal purchase age or users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason shall not be entitled to use the Service. By using this Website, you confirm that you are of legal purchase age.
- The Website and its Content does not constitute an offer by us to sell or supply services of any kind to you or to provide advice or other similar services. Any action that you take in response to viewing the Content is taken at your own risk.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice for any reason whatsoever. We give no guarantee as to the availability or continued availability of the Website.
- We may modify the Website and/or the Content at any time with or without notice to you.
- You agree that YOU WILL NOT:
- attempt to access our systems or reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the Website, its Content and/or any software used in connection with the Website;
- post on or transmit to or from the Website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, criminal, in breach of confidence or privacy or a third party’s rights or which may otherwise cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- use the Website for fraudulent or criminal activities;
- transmit any virus, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data onto the Website;
- use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in the Website;
- monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the
content included herein;
- “frame” or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this Website;
- take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorised access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
- We will fully co-operate with all law enforcement authorities and court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto the Website and/or using the Website in respect of any fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity.
If you breach the Terms we reserve the right to withdraw your access to the Website at any time.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- Unless otherwise stated, Charles Wells Limited or a member of the Charles Wells group of companies owns the copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all Content and expressly reserve all rights in the same, with the exception;
- You may print and download extracts from this Website for your own noncommercial use and in respect of your receipt of our Service, provided that you do not modify any of the Content, you do not use any graphics or photographs separately from their accompanying text and you do not remove any copyright or trade mark notification or other proprietary notices from such extracts.
- Unless we state otherwise, all other reproduction or use of extracts of Content is strictly prohibited. In particular, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service or used for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
Linking to Website
- You may create a link from your own website to the Website provided that you obtain our prior written consent and provided that you only do so on the basis that you link to, and do not replicate, the home page of this Website and you DO NOT:
- create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- in any way imply that we endorse any properties, products or services other than our own;
- misrepresent your relationship with us or present any other false information about us;
- use any of our Content or trade marks without our express written permission;
- link from a website that is not owned by you; or
- display any content on your website that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We expressly reserve the right to revoke without prior notice any right we grant to you to link to our Website should you breach any of these terms and conditions.
Our Links to Other Websites
The Website may from time to time contain links to third party websites which we provide solely for your convenience. We have no control over, and make no endorsement of, the content or availability of these third party websites and you use and rely on the same at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Infringement
- If you are an intellectual property rights owner and consider that any User Content infringes your intellectual property rights, you may notify us of such infringement by sending the following information to us:
- identification of the work which you claim to be infringed;
- identification of the content which you claim to infringe that work in order to allow us to locate the allegedly infringing material;
- your contact details; and
- confirmation that you have not authorised the use of the content in the manner complained of.
- Please send details of such infringement to Halewood International Limited:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to: Charles Wells Ltd, The Eagle Brewery, Havelock Street Bedford, MK40 4LU, UK.
Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
- WHILST WE USE OUR REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO ENSURE THAT OUR CONTENT IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE WE DO NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND RELY ON THE CONTENT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that communications sent via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure.
- WE GIVE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR THE USER CONTENT OR ANY OF THE SERVICES FROM TIME TO TIME AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
- WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY USER CONTENT AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY OUR WEBSITE USERS IS VALID. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USER CONTENT, FROM TIME TO TIME AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE.
- WE RELY SOLELY UPON THE INTEGRITY OF OUR WEBSITE USERS. WE DO NOT VERIFY, EDIT OR CONTROL ANY INFORMATION UPLOADED ONTO OUR WEBSITE BY YOU.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE:
- ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT;
- ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY COMMUNICATIONS THAT ARE LOST, INTERCEPTED, ALTERED OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED BY THIRD PARTIES;
- ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGES, COSTS, EXPENSES OR LIABILITIES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ARISING OUT OF ANY COMMUNICATION SENT BY YOU TO US OR ANY COMMUNICATION SENT BY US TO YOU VIA THE INTERNET.
- Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- This clause does not limit your rights as a consumer under English Law.
You agree to indemnify us from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us arising out of or in connection with any one of the following:
- your use of the Website;
- a breach by you of any of these Terms; or
- any infringement by you of the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of a third party or a breach by you of a duty of confidentiality to a third party.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Notices And Complaints
- All notices and complaints given by you to us (including any complaints that you may have) should be sent to Halewood International Limited:
- By e-mail to: email@example.com
- By post to: Charles Wells Ltd, The Eagle Brewery, Havelock Street Bedford, MK40 4LU, UK.
- We may give notice to you via postings on our Website or via an email address supplied by you to us.
- Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our Website, 48 hours after an e-mail is sent, or two days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions and your use of the Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree that any disputes arising in connection with the same will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.